Protecting wildlife starts with every little action. Minor actions can have a major impact when billions of people want to make a difference.
- Visit zoos, aquariums, wildlife refuges and national parks to learn more about different specifies and why they should be protected.
- Donate, volunteer and adopt. By donating your time and money, you can make a difference in how much care is brought to wildlife, and symbolic adoptions are a great way to help with the conservation of these species.
- Buy responsibly and do your research. Some companies use materials coming from endangered animals trafficked for luxury goods production.
- Recycle. Recycling is essential to preserving the habitat of wildlife species, so make sure your trash goes into the right bin, do not litter and pick up every trash you can find when you have the occasion.
- Restore. Many companies are allowing regular people to help plant trees by using their services, research what they offer and how you can help by still doing daily tasks at home.